The Best Dog Jacket for Winter.
YOUR PROBLEM: Do dogs get cold in winter? How to tell if your dog is cold? How to keep your dog warm?
OUR SOLUTION: Yes! Dogs get cold, and much more often than their owners even realize. Most dogs need our assistance making sure they stay comfortable and healthy in changing weather conditions. Dogs do tell us when they’re uncomfortable in their own way.
PAIKKA Visibility Winter Jacket combines all the best features in one dog jacket. It keeps your dog warm, dry and stylishly safe – even in freezing weather. And it’s great for your dog’s muscles too!
High quality Thinsulate insulation provides great warmth. This warm yet lightweight padding is made of 78% recycled materials. Not only a warm, but also a heartwarming material choice.
Special Far infrared (FIR) emitting lining supports your dog´s recovery from exercise and it may also help to prevent injuries by improving the blood flow and microcirculation. *
The jacket is made of 100% waterproof fabric and its seams are taped making sure your dog stays dry and comfortable. The smart reflective surface makes your dog visible in car headlights. The bright reflective effect ensures your best friend stays safe while looking stylish.
- Highly reflective – ultimate safety in low light conditions!
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Insulation for warmth.
- FIR lining helps to warm up muscles before training and may boost the recovery afterwards.
- Hood – waterproof and warm hood keeps the water and chill from getting in through the collar, you may also cover your dog’s ears.
- Harness opening with zipper – adjust the position and size of the opening.
- Adjustable neckline, waist, back length and leg straps – for individual fit. Smart adjustments are hidden for style and safety.
Finding the perfect size
To determine PAIKKA jacket size, measure your dog’s back from neck to the base of the tail. If your dog is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger size. Please note that measurements on the size chart are the maximum measurements. Back length, neckline and belt may be adjusted smaller.
Shell: 90% polyester, 10% TPU.
Padding: 100% polyester
Lining: 55% cotton, 37% graphene, 8% elastane
Machine wash, 30 degrees, gentle or delicate cycle. Wash inside out with similar colors. No bleach, no chemical wash, no tumble dry, don’t iron or use washing softeners.
* FIR fabric used on PAIKKA products has been carefully tested for its properties (FIR radiation properties, Anti-bacterial function, moisture absorption, static electricity dissipation, UV absorption and chemical safety i.e., standard 100 by OEKO-TEX).Please note that we base the assumption of possible biological effects of FIR fabric on research material available of FIR textiles on human body.
Designed in Helsinki, Finland.
Responsibly made in China.