Your Dog’s Favorite Sweater, All Year Round.
YOUR PROBLEM: You wish to take the best possible care of your canine companion without compromising style.
OUR SOLUTION: PAIKKA Recovery Winter Shirt is the ultimate combination of style and function. This dog sweater is superbly cozy and an easy solution whenever your dog needs additional warmth.
Beautiful wool mix knit keeps your dog warm. Natural wool has properties unlike any man-made material, wool is warm, moisture-wicking and antibacterial. Adding synthetics to the mix gives the product softness and durability.
Special Far infrared (FIR) emitting material may increase blood flow and help to boost the natural recovery process after exercise. *
This stylish performance booster goes well all the way from the mountains to the city and is going to be your dog’s favorite sweater.
- Wool mix for warmth.
- FIR lining prepares your dog’s muscles for action and may boost the recovery afterwards.
- The design and elastic fabric allow free movement, yet the garment covers all big muscles.
- Seams are flat, providing the best possible comfort to satisfy even the most sensitive dogs.
- Adjustable neckline and leg straps – for individual fit.
Finding the perfect size
To determine PAIKKA shirt size, measure your dog’s back from neck to the base of the tail. If your dog is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger size.Please note that measurements on the size chart are the maximum measurements. Neckline may be adjusted smaller.
Shell: 70% acrylic, 30% wool.
Lining: 55%% cotton, 37% graphene, 8% elastane.
Wash gently by hand. Exclusive detergent for wool recommended. No bleach, no chemical wash, no tumble dry, don’t iron or use washing softeners.
* FIR fabric used on PAIKKA products has been carefully tested for its properties (FIR radiation properties, Anti-bacterial function, moisture absorption, static electricity dissipation, UV absorption and chemical safety i.e., standard 100 by OEKO-TEX).Please note that we base the assumption of possible biological effects of FIR fabric on research material available of FIR textiles on human body.
Designed in Helsinki, Finland.
Responsibly made in China.
You will also love: Recovery Overall