Make your own dog treats! These are great for your dog’s birthday pawty or for Christmas. Naturally doggos need their own version of gingerbread cookies! Our dogs loved these, even the picky ones went totally bonkers.
This is super easy recipe, you need only 3 ingredients.
2 Bananas (these better be ripe)
2/3 dl (0.3 cups) Natural peanut butter (choose the one without added sugar or flavor)
3 dl (1.3 cups) Oat flour
- Blend bananas and peanut butter into a smooth puree.
- Add the flour. If your bananas are big, and the dough is still wet, add little bit more flour.
- Put the dough in fridge for 30 minutes. It will be easier to handle.
- Sprinkle little flour on top and roll the dough out. Thickness could be something between 0,5-1 cm (1/4 inch to 3/8 inch).
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 20-25 minutes.