DIY Christmas Ornaments
Give your old books a new life! DYI dog bone decorations are easy to make.
You need following supplies:
Bone shape cookie cutter
- Rip pages off an old book. You will need about 10 pages. Test what kind of bunch your machine is able to sew through.
- Use the cookie cutter and draw bone shape on the top page.
- Follow the drawn line and cut all pages at once.
- Sew the pages together straight from the middle. Leave extra thread in the beginning and end, you can use this for hanging.
- Fold the top pages at both sides from the middle. Fold and open rest of the pages for full shape.
- Tie the hanging loop from the sewing thread.