Time to pawty! Easy Dog Cake Recipe
Your dog’s birthday coming up? There are many occasions that definitely call for a cake. And if you ask your dog, any day is worth a celebration!
Not a baker? No worries, with our super easy and healthy recipe you can’t go wrong. You don’t even need a baking pan. You can use your dog’s PAIKKA Slow Feed bowl for baking! Our bowls withstand the heat and the 3D shape inside the bowl will give your cake amazing look – no other decorations required!
This is super easy recipe, you need only 3 ingredients.
5 dl (2 cups) Water
1,5 dl (0.6 cups) Porridge rice
300 g (10.6 oz) Chicken mince
- Bring the water to a boil, add rice and cook for 10 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients with cooked rice and mix into a smooth, loose mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased PAIKKA Slow Feed Bowl or baking dish.
- Cook at 200°C (392°F) for about 50 minutes.
- Give your cake time to cool before you flip it onto a plate.
You can also easily adjust the ingredients to fit your dog’s diet and preferences. Try and change the protein source. How about liver or beef – yummy!