Mud and wet equals fun
YOUR PROBLEM: You just had a fun day at the beach with your best friend, but now have to worry how to keep all the mud and water droplets from getting on house walls and floors – and especially on the sofa.
OUR SOLUTION: We won't let your fun stop there! PAIKKA Drying Coat 2Go is designed to keep your dog dry and cozy from beachy fun to zoomies after a bath.
While your dog is all warm and snuggled up until they're dry, the bathrobe also helps to protect your furniture or car on a ride back home after a bath, a swim, or walk in the rain. The absorbent microfiber lining ensures your dog will dry off faster, so you'll be good to go in no time.
SILVERPLUS® treatment on the fabric also fights off odors. The smooth and light outer layer helps to quickly move moisture away from the dog's body, and it doesn’t collect debris and small particles such as sand.
As a bonus, the robe can be used as a cooling aid on hot days: simply soak, squeeze, and dress.
- Smooth light weight outer layer to move moisture from the dog and to fight off dirt.
- Super soft and absorbent microfiber lining for quick drying.
- Silver treatment to inhibit odor causing bacteria and the growth of mildew or mold.
- Sustainable aspect of SILVERPLUS®: fresh textiles even at low washing temperatures – less energy consumption and better CO2 balance.
- Adjustable: collar, neckline, belt, and leg straps.
- Magnetic buckle for quick and easy dressing.
- Harness opening.
- Hanging loop.
Finding the perfect size
To determine PAIKKA jacket size, measure your dog’s back from neck to the base of the tail. If your dog is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger size. Please note that measurements on the size chart are the maximum measurements. Back length, neckline and belt may be adjusted smaller.
Shell: 100% polyester.
Lining: 88% polyester, 12% polyamide.
NOTE! Wash the product before use. Dark colors may contain surplus of dye, wash with like colors.
Machine wash at 40 degrees, gentle cycle. No bleach, no chemical wash, no tumble dry. Do not iron. SILVERPLUS® might lessen after 50 times of laundry.
Designed in Helsinki, Finland.
Responsibly made in China.